Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I Can See Clearly Now...





(image from The Washington Post)

10 comments:

Pigtown*Design said...

Oh Happy Day!

Anonymous said...

I stayed home from work yesterday morning to watch the inauguration It was beautiful and moving and classy and amazing, samazing . . . did I say amazing? I feel so alive I can hardly sit still. I feel the momentum.

Yesterday, I wore my long sleeved Obama t-shirt with pearls to the office (under a suit jacket of course.)

Anonymous said...

how ironic it was that dick cheney, who helped cripple the world, yet ended his term in a wheel chair

Anonymous said...

Has there ever been a first family that radiates such love for each
other and who seem so real? I am so glad you posted this, I will curious to read other comments.

Anonymous said...

Such a sad day for AMERICA!

North of 25A said...

My head is still spinning from the grace and the majesty of the inaugration. I am actually thinking of getting an Obama picture a la 1960s Kennedy worship as in most of the Irish households of my childhood.

I enjoy your work!

###### said...

I LOVE THIS FAMILY and I am so over joyed. What a time to live in finally. History that I lived to see. I have bought all kinds of things for my kids and my grandkids so they have it all first hand.

So Lovely said...

What a beautiful comparison. The lyrics of that song are so poetic and so fitting. xo

Admin said...

Thank you That song was a lovely tribute to our new President. i haven't heard that song since Junior High School.

David said...

Like Virginia, I'm awed by the obvious love the President and First Lady (LOVE saying that!) have for each other and those beautiful girls.

Their youth and vibrancy are refreshing, and their history of service to others is inspiring.

The administration will do things that I won't agree with, because nothing is ever perfect. But he seems like a reasonable man, without ulterior motives, and that's something we haven't had in years.