Wednesday, October 7, 2009

My Brain


My brain in the past several days... (and NOT on drugs...) the result of too much work, a deadlined moved up, another next week and these days in 2009 flying by too quickly. A number of half written posts paitently waiting in the folders of my computer need to be completed and posted. Many thanks for those stopping by and especially to those who really do return. Hopefully, I'll be back up and running soon...

6 comments:

P.Gaye Tapp at Little Augury said...

why is it that some of those half written ones are the hardest to complete? GT

soodie :: said...

so true, so true, they are the hardest to complete. and they begin to pile up.

home before dark said...

At least your brain in sunny side up. Such optimism still remains unfried. I'm trying to fight a blizzard of leaves to install a flagstone/mexican pebble courtyard in my backyard. Put it off because summer's humidity was the pits. Feels like I am enacting the myth of sisyphus.

soodie :: said...

Home, thanks for the persepctive. My brain (and body -- my back is aching from being hunched over the computer and drawing board for weeks!) is certainly feeling sunnyside down, and overcooked.

Good luck with your courtyard -- sounds fantastic. Problem with wet leaves, as you know, they stick to the ground and are hard to sweep up.

Virginia said...

Tired -- take your vitamins, especially vitamin D for your immune system. Sounds like you haven't been out in the sun much.

Karena said...

Oh Soodie, I feel like I never post enough! The next week or two will be especially crazy with work, possibly up until the holidays! I did put up a new post this morning though!