A little bit My Fair Lady and ugly duckling goes glam, BIG TIME! I think the simplicity of a little black dress but ditching the pearls for a whole lot more bling, bling. Nicely done. The lamp looks happier, too.
Home... i like the my fair lady analogy. and you're right, the lamp does look happier. it really does! (taking a pic without billy insisting on being in it is difficult. you can see his bum in the top image.)
11 comments:
Squee! SO nice Soodie.
When Kevin is done with your projects can I ask him to paint 3 lamps for me?
David, he is great! i'm on the prowl for bedside tables next...
Wow, that is a Cinderella transformaiton.
Are those the same walls and carpet--amazing how a change of color can change everything around it.
Soodie what a transformation. I love it!! I will start my projects/ just not until spring. New painting up on site though!!
Karena
There's no better feeling - it looks terrific.
I'm so jealous! I've been looking for some cheap dressers as well. I'm switching from a room with a giant closet to one with practically none.
Virginia, yes same wall color, and same undesirable pre-installed carpet which i would love to rip out...
Thanks Karena. spring, i think, will bring renewed energy to a number of us...
Mrs B. so true! feels good to take an unwanted bust-out ugly duckling of a piece (that is made well) and transform it.
Polyform, i am certain you can be creative and come up with something fantastic. there is a sketchy junk shop in KCK that has some treasures.
A little bit My Fair Lady and ugly duckling goes glam, BIG TIME! I think the simplicity of a little black dress but ditching the pearls for a whole lot more bling, bling. Nicely done. The lamp looks happier, too.
Home... i like the my fair lady analogy. and you're right, the lamp does look happier. it really does! (taking a pic without billy insisting on being in it is difficult. you can see his bum in the top image.)
Very pretty! Great choices.
Beautiful and I love the overely expensive knobs!
Post a Comment